June 07, 2009
Blog has been moved
This post has been moved to blogspot. No further posts will be made to this location.
You'll look sweet upon the seat...
and I have often talked about taking a bicycle built for two (b42) for a spin. As a bit of a surprise, we rented
a "KHS Alite tandem" and took it for a spin down to the arboretum
for a picnic lunch. I've learned a couple of things:
Posted by jim at June 7, 2009 11:13 PM
- a b42 will either strengthen a relationship, or end it
- it's much harder than it looks
- they don't turn so well... hard to avoid people along the busy canal
- when the road is open, you can really motor along
- communication is key - I felt like I was on a ship from the old movies "engine ahead full!", "hard to port!!!", "tourist, dead ahead!"
- I glad we rented it and I had a lot of fun, but I don't think that I'll be looking to invest in one
Due to the proliferation of comment spam, Iíve had to close comments on this entry. If you would like to leave comment, please use one of my recent entries. Thank you and sorry for any inconvience caused.