This post has been moved to blogspot. No further posts will be made to this location.
I tried to upgrade an app I am working on from using Hibernate 3.1.3 to 3.2.2. It didn't go nearly as smoothly as I thought that it would. First thing is that they no longer default a cache impl. If you had not specified a
hibernate.cache.provider_class property before, it will just die. Shocking, but not difficult to get around when I found the problem. Cool. So I changed that and ran my tests to see all these NPE's. *sigh* Apparently I found another unfixed bug.
Short story: I reverted back. I'll figure out another way to get the feature that I was looking for when I upgraded. :-(Posted by jim at March 21, 2007 04:16 PM